Are your Smoke Alarms, Switchboards and RCD’s really working?
Don’t wait until it’s too late to find out!
- Smoke alarm safety check – Just $98
- Switchboard & RCD safety check – Just $88
- Or get both and save even more – Just $176
Why book a safety check?
There are 6 key elements to ensure your smoke alarm is working effectively:
- Test the smoke alarm using artificial smoke spray and ensure the siren sounds
- Replace the battery and ensure terminals are corrosion free
- Check and monitor smoke alarm/s for expiry date
- Making sure the smoke alarm is free of physical damage and unblock sensor vents (to be free of dust, debris and insects)
- Making sure the smoke alarm is secured to the ceiling or wall
- Provide a written certificate of compliance after each inspection
Our team of qualified electricians can install and test RCD switches and also conduct annual safety switch tests using state of the art technology to ensure safe and effective operation if the need arises.
Completed by licensed, certified electricians.